Sunday, July 4, 2010

God's Time

The days are turning into years,
Since the time you last were here,
It doesn’t seem like that much time has passed,
When we were able to see you last.

You are now beyond our physical touch,
But in our hearts loved so much,
Why did you have to go?
There are so many things I don’t know.

What can ever take this pain away?
It’s so hard living with sorrow each day,
Sometimes I tire of being here,
I pray for my purpose to become more clear.

Sweet angels of mercy, healing, and grace,
Comfort me in your loving embrace,
Help me learn to let go,
And to discover the gifts of my soul.

Let me surrender to the peace of the Divine,
Accepting that all is in God’s time,
Give me faith that one day I’ll be,
Walking in love and harmony.

Heal the wounds of my heart,
Mend the jagged, aching parts,
Remembering with every breath,
That ultimately there is no death.

We will be together again,
When my earthly time comes to an end,
Two souls united once more,
When I too enter Heaven’s door.

No comments:

Post a Comment