Monday, April 2, 2012

Message From My Computer

 This is a write up I did a few days ago for the Facebook group "Signs From Our Loved Ones" - https://www.facebook.com/groups/223805824358789/.  This is a very helpful, supportive group for those who are grieving the loss of a loved one.
Wow! I believe that I just had another wonderful message from my son, Graham.  This time it was on my computer!   It brought me to tears.  Graham's birthday is tomorrow.  I am so grateful, especially at this bittersweet time, that he is showing his continued presence and love in my life.   I double clicked on my computer to wake it up and this picture is what appeared on the screen from the Angels Across the USA Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/angelsacrosstheusa.  This design is made of pictures of Graham for a slide show that Angels Across the USA is presenting during their 2012 tour events. I wasn't on their Facebook page today, and would have had to search for their page and then search for Graham's slide among the many they have there to find it.  I am amazed. What a wonderful gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment