Thursday, November 1, 2012

You'll Be In My Heart

A few days ago my husband and I went to our local mall to do a little shopping.  We were looking at a holiday display of Lenox china items and noticed a beautiful angel figurine.  The angel is holding a heart in her hands.  This angel was with the holiday items but can be used at any time.   She was so symbolic and meaningful to us.  We bought her in our son's loving memory.

After this I went to the card store in the mall.  I was looking for Thanksgiving cards for my parents and my daughter and son-in-law.   It is always bittersweet to buy cards for holidays now. Thanksgiving can be especially difficult.  I was thinking about my son as I started reading the different cards.  The next thing I knew the Phil Collins song "You'll Be In My Heart" came on in the store. I started to cry.  I knew that Graham was talking to me.   It wasn't until an hour ago that it dawned on me that the angel figurine holding a heart was the prelude to the song message and tied it all together!  Thank you, Graham.  Thank you for being our loving son. Love is always and forever. ♥
Phil Collins: You'll Be In My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment