Friday, December 28, 2012

Let Your Light Shine

I had a great heavenly message last Sunday.  I had a hair appointment that afternoon.  I have been seeing this hairdresser for the seven years that I have lived here.  She knew and liked my son, Graham. She used to cut his hair too.  I had been sitting in the chair at the salon for about an hour talking with my hairdresser when a song came bursting out in the store that immediately got my attention.  It was Katy Perry singing "Firework."   Up until this point I couldn't tell you what music had been playing.  The other music had not been as loud as this song was.   I told my hairdresser that this song and its message was special to me.   It's a song that I have on my itunes playlist. She told me that it was special to her too.  This song was played at her son's 5th grade graduation.  I told her that I thought it was a message from Graham for us.  She then said, "Oh, I am getting cold chills up and down my body, even in my cheeks." Graham was validating what I was saying.  There is a line in the song that goes- "Ignite the light, and let it shine."  On the drive home just as I was telling my husband about this a car passed in the lane next to ours with a colorful license plate that read SHINEON! I was amazed and delighted!  Graham keeps me going every day. Love is always and forever. ♥

Here is a link to this great song with a great message for us all-
Katy Perry - Firework (youtube)

No comments:

Post a Comment