Tuesday, April 23, 2013

God Box

A fun artistic thing to do is to create a special box from a cigar box. They can be used for any number of purposes. My latest artistic endeavor was creating a special "God Box." The focus for my box is Dreams. I am going to write down any of the dreams I remember and place them in this box. These boxes are also wonderful symbolic tools to use in releasing worries or sending prayer requests to Heaven. I have the first four lines from my poem, Angel Prayer, on the inside lid. 
Angel Prayer


Angels and guides be with me each day,
Help me to find my way,
Release any toxins, grief, or stress,
Help me to be my best.

Positive thoughts and affirmations,
No negative vibrations,
Release the sorrow that I feel,
I want my soul to heal.

To live within a state of grace,
Able to handle what I must face,
With divine guidance and intuition,
Bring forward to fruition.

My life purpose and destination,
Not this sense of desolation,
With the passing of my son,
I don’t know how this is done.

Angel wings enfold me now,
With heavenly peace and faith endow,
So that I may find some comfort in,
Living my life once again.

Copyright © C.A. Stevenson 2010


 

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Hi Claire, I have a box called my "WHY" box. In it I put any questions that I know I cannot answer in this lifetime. Many of them surround the death of my precious daughter or my failed marriage.
The box has the beginning of "Footprints" on the cover, reminding me that I have surrendered the "whys" to the Lord, letting him carry me during times of greatest anguish.

Post a Comment