Sunday, December 15, 2013

2013 BP/USA Parents Of the USA NVA Chapter Annual Service of Remembrance



Bereaved Parents of the USA Northern Virginia Chapter held its Annual Service of Remembrance and candle lighting last evening.  This is a very special observance held every year in December to honor our precious children in spirit.  It means so much to have a way to include our children during the difficult holiday season.  As part of the program I read two of my poems.  My husband was able to video it for me to share:  Service of Remembrance Video

Our children's lights are eternal ~ forever in our hearts.


Here is Graham's picture from the slideshow that was done after those in attendance lit candles for their loved ones in spirit.  He is my beautiful angel boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment