Monday, May 5, 2014

Corinthians 13:13




The more I think about this the more I marvel.
Yesterday afternoon my husband and I were out running some errands. We stopped at a stoplight and this van was beside us. We waited several minutes for the light to change so we were able to take this picture. I have never seen a vehicle with this beautiful quote from Corinthians 13:13. " And now these three remain : faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love." Notice the butterflies too. We knew it was a message from our dear son, Graham. What are the odds of seeing something like this, much less have it be right next to you? I love the way spirit works!
We stopped at a Barnes and Noble after this and a few minutes after entering the store the song, "Love Don't Die," played!   I felt that validated the message of love we saw on the van.
"A thousand years go by, but love don't die"!

No comments:

Post a Comment