Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Divine Memories Angel Statue

Last Tuesday I had the thought of adding an angel statue to the planted island area in our front yard. I did a little searching on line and found one that I thought might be nice, but wasn't certain. The next day I decided to look a little more and found an angel statue that had me in tears. I had such a powerful emotional reaction to it - I knew this was the one. It is called "Divine Memories." It is available from Amazon and this website: http://www.designtoscano.com/product/divine+memories+angel+sculptural+monument

I was having a little landscaping done in my yard that same day. When the work was completed I went out to see what had been done. I was so surprised to find a feather in the yard by this finished work!
When my husband came home from work I showed him the angel statue online and the feather I had found. He really liked the statue too. We then ordered it online.

Wednesday evenings I usually listen to one of our wonderful group members' ( Pamela Marie Edmunds MediumandHealer ) blogtalkradio internet radio shows. My husband said, isn't it interesting that Pamela's show tonight is titled, "The Power of Angels?" Wow! I hadn't even put that together with the other angel signs. It was further validation when Pamela's guest even mentioned angel statues and feathers as signs from angels. I am so grateful to know that we all have a heavenly team of unconditional love, support and guidance.

Our special "Divine Memories" angel statue arrived this afternoon. We now have it as another memorial for our treasured son, Graham, who did so much work in our yard. Graham, we love and honor you in every breath we take.


No comments:

Post a Comment