Saturday, May 18, 2013

Angel's Calling Card

I had a wonderful surprise today. When I returned to my car in a store parking lot I noticed something on the driver side rear door. It was a feather! I couldn't understand how it was able to stay on the door. It didn't rain today, there was no wind, and the car was in the middle of a bare parking lot. I had to peel it off of the door. I believe it is a mockingbird feather. I didn't have my camera with me. I brought the feather home so I could take a picture of how I found it. I just now tried to put the feather on the car door to take a picture and it wouldn't stick. I had to wet the feather to make it stay on the door. I love my feather sign and message today! Thank you, my dear Graham, and thank you angels. ♥
Here is a link you might find interesting about bird symbolism -
http://www.starstuffs.com/animal_totems/dictionary_of_birds.html

No comments:

Post a Comment