Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day Signs and Messages


My husband and I were blessed with a series of signs and messages on this last Mother's Day weekend.  We were driving to my parents on Saturday.  As my husband was driving he happened to notice the tripometer reading, and told me that it was on 444.4!  I said that was a heavenly message.  The fours are always about angels.  My husband then changed the radio station and the song "Stairway to Heaven" was playing on the new station.  We thought that was interesting too.  About 10 minutes later as I was going through the news feed on my facebook on our smart phone I gasped as I saw the post I'm sharing here with the picture of the cat and the name GRAHAM!  Validations just kept on coming.  A little while later a song that I have on my itunes playlist for Graham, "I'm Going Home" by Chris Daughtry came on immediately followed by a Nirvana song, "Come As You Are."  Graham really liked Nirvana. We thought it a little odd that on the same radio station a country song played and then a rock song.  This all occurred within the hour and a half driving time.
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s480x480/486667_10152455487775942_141296016_n.jpg
That evening we went out for dinner with my parents to celebrate Mother's Day.  When we returned to our car there was a Mazda Miata with pop up lights parked near our car.  That is an older model of the Miata and the model that Graham had. As we were driving back to my parents house we saw a rainbow in the sky!  When we pulled up to my parent's house there was a car parked at their next door neighbors that had the name of a car dealership on the back- it was STEVENSON!  Our wonderful son certainly wanted us to know that he was with us for this special day. Thank you, Graham, my sweet boy.  You show us that love is truly always and forever. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment