Wednesday, April 29, 2015

My Birthday Signs



Graham, my son in spirit, had a Mazda Miata that he loved.  A couple of days ago my husband said he followed a Mazda Miata in a parking lot.  He was going to buy me a card and present for my birthday.   The car dealership name on the car was the same as our last name - Stevenson.  My husband said he felt like Graham was accompanying him while he was doing this birthday shopping for me. 

Yesterday was my birthday.  I stopped by a store where a friend of mine works.  She wanted me to come by because she had a birthday gift she wanted to give me.  As I was walking to the store I saw a Mazda Miata with pop-up lights like the model my son drove parked in front of the store. Our sweet boy wanted us to know that he is still here and celebrating my birthday too.  What comfort on a bittersweet day.   Love is always and forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this story, Claire. Wonderful signs from Graham. -Monica Hofer

Post a Comment