Friday, May 1, 2015

All Of Me Loves All Of You

I love the beautiful song, "All of Me" by John Legend. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk7-GRWq7wA It really speaks to my heart. I feel that it's a message from my dear son, Graham, every time I hear it. The song expresses my feelings with him too.
I was in my local Hallmark store today and saw this plaque. The words to this special song are on it! I just had to smile and take a picture to share with everyone. Messages are everywhere for us from our loved ones in spirit. We just need to be aware.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this! This song always reminded me of my Andrew. So simply said. It is my "Andrew playlist" of songs I listen to when I just want to sit and think of him.

Anonymous said...

It's the best, most comforting feeling to feel our children reaching out to us with comfort. God is so good that way. Through nature, signs when shopping, looking up at the clouds at billowing clouds and the messages in store for us up in the sky. It's all so wonderful! Thank you for sharing, Claire. Monica Hofer

Post a Comment