Friday, June 19, 2015

"All of Me" song message


Last Sunday I had a message from a Facebook friend in Canada. She said that she had been reading my blog on Saturday. That evening she and her husband were out in a large public place. When she went into the washroom she heard the song, "All of Me," by John Legend play.
  

This really struck her because this song is special to me and was on one of my blog posts that she had read earlier that day about my angel son, Graham. She said that this normally very busy washroom was totally empty and quiet. That's why she heard the song. She said it's the only song that she could clearly make out that entire evening. My friend lost a young son years ago. She said she felt her son at that moment saying, yes, mommy, yes. What a beautiful sign and message of love from our two dear sons. 

The other day I was having lunch with a special long time friend at a downtown restaurant. I was sharing this story with her as we were sitting enjoying our lunch. In the next minute, I kid you not, "All of Me" played in the restaurant! I just sat there and cried in love and gratitude. What beautiful validation from my darling angel boy that love is always and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment