Sunday, June 28, 2015

Stardust Messages


Several years ago my husband and I made the desk top background on our computer this sky scene and added a line from a Gregory and the Hawks song called "Boats and Birds."  The line is "If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky." That line so beautifully expresses the way I feel about my angel son, Graham. I hadn't listened to this song in a long time. This morning I decided to listen to it again. I was brought to tears of amazement when I heard the line, "just leave me your stardust to remember you by." Just a week or so ago I wrote a poem I titled "Trail of Stardust!" I didn't remember that line in the song.
There are so many signs, symbols, messages and synchronicities that come from the other side. I feel they are miracles that help expand our minds to understanding that there is so much more than what we perceive through our five senses. Our loved ones in spirit are helping us to understand this. Love truly is always and forever.

WOW! This afternoon after posting this to the Facebook group, Signs From Our Loved Ones, I went to the mall. When I was walking through the mall to leave I heard this special song play, "Bright," by Echosmith.  I love this song.  I have it on my iTunes play list of songs for Graham.   Guess what one of the lines in this song is? "You sprinkle stardust on my pillow case!" Thank you, Graham, my darling angel boy. I am following your trail of stardust.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment