Monday, August 17, 2015

2015 Butterfly Release



Yesterday evening my local chapter of Bereaved Parents of the USA had our annual Butterfly Release. It was held at the beautiful memorial garden we created for our treasured children. My husband and I have a plaque there for our son, Graham. We also have a lovely flowering perennial plant by his plaque. You can feel the love and peace in this honored space for our children. 

As part of the program I read my "Butterfly" poem. I was walking across the grass to the microphone to read my poem when I noticed a feather right beside the microphone stand! I picked the feather up and said that feathers are signs too and that our loved ones are always with us. How wonderful it was to also be able to share this sign and message. I hope that it brought a little comfort. Our loved ones in spirit work hard to show us they continue to be a part of our lives. Love never ends. God bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment