Saturday, August 22, 2015

Bullfrogs and Butterflies

This is really extraordinary to me. Yesterday afternoon I decided to treat myself to a manicure. My husband and I are going out to dinner tonight to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary. I thought it would be nice to have a manicure for the occasion. While I was there I had the thought to have butterflies painted on my nails.
I am always thinking of my angel son, Graham, and things I can do to include him in all I do.
When my nails were painted and I was sitting at the drying table waiting for them to dry another woman came and sat to have her nails dry too. She noticed the butterflies on my nails and said they reminded her of a children's song, Bullfrogs and Butterflies, and we both are born again. I had never heard of this song and was struck by the words- born again. I told her that was really significant to hear because I had lost my 22 year old son. By this time tears were running down my face. She said, oh my I am getting goosebumps! We knew that was Graham letting us know that this was no coincidence. We spoke a little more and I shared with her about Signs From Our Loved Ones. I think she is going to join. It was an amazing experience.

I looked up the song she had mentioned when I came home.  Here it is for us all to enjoy, "Bullfrogs and Butterflies," by Barry McGuire.  We never die, we transform. This is the message that Graham and all of our loved ones in spirit want us to understand. They are always with us and love never ends. What blessed comfort. Love to us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment