Friday, October 25, 2013

Grahams



I went to do my grocery shopping this morning. The weather has turned a little chilly. I decided to wear the boots I bought last year in my son's loving memory. They are a lot like a pair of boots that he bought a few months before he passed. Graham loved those boots. I have a special boot bracelet with Graham's name that Cindy Adkins at Angels at My Door made for me. I kept one of Graham's favorite sweaters. I decided to wear it today for the first time. You can see how my son is always in my thoughts as well as in my heart. When I entered the grocery store I noticed a display of Pepperidge Farm products . These cookies just jumped out at me! Grahams! They must be new for the holidays. I have never seen these cookies before. I felt it was a sign for me. I was actually a little teary. I think Graham wanted me to know that he was walking with me. Love my angel boy!

1 comment:

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh this is such an awesome sign from Graham! XOXO

Post a Comment