Sunday, March 9, 2014

Wherever You Will Go

This really kind of blew me away today.  My husband and I were returning home after a weekend spent with some family.  As we were driving we noticed this license plate on a car in front of us.  It was a little unusual - PERSEVR (Persevere).  We were talking about it and wondering if it was a sign.  Persevere is certainly something we can all identify with when grieving.  I decided to take a picture of it.  As we were discussing this license plate this song, "Wherever You Will Go," came on the radio!  The lyrics are amazing.  There is another shadow message in this song.  One of the lines is - When I'm gone you'll need love to light the shadows on your face.  I know my sweet angel boy, Graham, was talking to us.
The Calling - "Wherever You Will Go" (YouTube)

No comments:

Post a Comment