Friday, March 28, 2014

Graham's Birthday Week Signs



I had two signs yesterday that I recognized.  The first one was this license plate.  I noticed it on one of the cars I was walking by in a parking lot.  BTR FLI (butterfly) got my attention!  Later, while driving home I managed to take a picture of this decal of a girl with the name "LULU" on the back of a car in front of me.  I couldn't believe this one!  My daughter's name is Laura.  My son would sometimes teasingly call her Lulu!  He was the only one that would do this.  It was just last night that Laura said she would be here this week end to celebrate Graham's birthday.  Laura lives 2 1/2 hours away from us. Graham wants us to know that he is aware of all the birthday plans.  He is still here, just in another form.  To understand that our relationships don't end with our loved ones in spirit is what keeps me going.  God bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment