Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Comforting Signs

Yesterday my husband and I went to visit our son's grave site.  We stopped at our local grocery store to buy some flowers.  As we were walking across the parking lot to the store we noticed this license plate.  The first three numbers, 330, are the same as for our son's birthday, March 30th!  When we arrived at the cemetery we noticed a Red Tailed Hawk feather a few feet away from Graham's grave stone. We knew there was special symbolism associated with this feather.  As we were driving through the cemetery on our way home this song came on our car radio, The Police - I'll Be Watching You. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH_YbBHVF4g  This is a special song to me.  I have it on my iTunes play list of songs for my son.  Graham was letting us know he was (is) with us.  Love never ends.  Notice the signs.  Blessings to us all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment