Thursday, July 26, 2012

Heavenly Team

I believe that we all have a "heavenly team" of helpers. Our team is comprised of many different beings - passed loved ones, ancestors, spirit guides, angels, saints, and ascended masters. While out driving today this message was brought very clearly to me. When I was behind a car today I did a double take when I noticed the license plate. The license plate read ANGEL-85. 1985 was the year my son, Graham, was born! I kept thinking about this sign. When I was driving home I was amazed when I noticed another license plate on a car in front of me again. It read ST RAFEL. St Raphael, or Archangel Raphael, is the angel associated with healing. I found this link about him if you are interested in more from Doreen Virtue. http://www.beliefnet.com/Inspiration/Angels/2010/06/Healing-Miracles-of-Archangel-Raphael.aspx?b=1 You know how validations often come in threes? Well, there was one more sign. One last car I noticed had a fish with the word JESUS inside it! I was feeling the need for a message and I feel that my heart's plea was answered. We are never truly alone. Love and blessings to us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment