Saturday, February 2, 2013

Dance With the Divine Print


I combined my Dance With the Divine poem with the painting I did of a dancing woman and had a print made.  When I posted the print on my facebook page several people commented they would like to buy one.  I have had more prints made and now have them available for sale.  This poem and painting are from my heart.  I am delighted that it speaks to the hearts of others. May we all dance with the divine.  

Here is the information to order if you are interested.  The print measures 12x18.  It is on heavy art paper and is suitable for framing.  The price is $22.40.  This includes the cost of domestic shipping and handling (there would be a higher shipping cost outside the U.S.).
  To order, send an email to amotherstears@gmail.com with your address; we will send a PayPal invoice to your email and you can pay using a credit or debit card (this works even if you don't have a PayPal account) or, if you have a PayPal account, you can pay using that.  We'll ship the print once payment has cleared.

No comments:

Post a Comment