Saturday, June 28, 2014

More Signs and Messages

I had another series of wonderful signs and messages today. I'd like to share some of the ways we can receive them.





This afternoon while my husband and I were out to do some errands I noticed a personalized license plate on a car in the lane next to ours. It read "R PATH" (our path) and was a butterfly license plate! This really struck me because I feel that my son in spirit and I share a path together, and the butterfly was certainly meaningful too. When we were driving a little later to a different store the beautiful song, "All Of Me," by John Legend played on our car radio. I love this song. Here it is on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSSbaP-2OY It means so much to me. I just recently added it to my iTunes play list. As I was remarking on this to my husband he said, look what's on the back of the van in front of us. It said "Angel's"! When we went into the garden section of the store we were at I saw these yard stakes - a butterfly, a dragonfly, and a cardinal! What wonderful signs!

To top this all off when we returned home and I checked the mail I was very surprised to see there was a package for me. It was from a girlfriend of mine. It was a T-shirt with patriotic butterflies on it and patriotic heart shaped earrings with a lovely card. The 4th of July is a bittersweet day for me. That was the last holiday we had with our dear son. We had a lovely time with family and friends outdoors on our patio then, and the picture of Graham with this post is from that celebration. We never could have imagined that Graham would be gone two months later. I don't know if my girlfriend even knows this. She was living overseas when Graham passed. In her card she said," Happy 4th - can you guess - yes butterflies - Graham's always there with you!" Wow! I couldn't help but cry. Love is everything, and nothing else matters. Love to us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment