Friday, November 21, 2014

Little Signs



There are so many little ways that our loved ones in spirit give us signs.  We just need to learn to recognize them.  This morning when I was driving the song, "Gone, Gone, Gone" by Phillip Phillips came on my car radio.  I have that song on my iTunes play list for my angel boy, Graham.  I love the lines, "I'll love you long after you're gone," and "Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you."  As I was thinking about this I noticed a decal on the back of a car that passed by me.  It was for a school with a Ram as its mascot.  My son was an Aries, the sign of the Ram.  I felt this validated that the song was a message from him. 

When I got back in my car after shopping I glanced at the car parked next to me.  There was a feathered dream catcher hanging from their rear view mirror!  What a great way to receive a feather sign.  We are never truly alone.  Watch for the signs.  Love is always and forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment