Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mysteries Inside of Me

If all life's answers are within,
Then that's where I’ll begin,
I don't have to travel far,
To look for things that already are.

Mysteries inside of me,
Waiting patiently to be,
Unwrapped, examined, and revealed,
No longer to be concealed.

Trust and faith and intuition,
May God's love bring to fruition,
Acceptance, wisdom, and strength of being,
Confidence in the all-seeing.

To bring joy and peace of mind,
That I am working hard to find,
Knowing that death is not the end,
Just a change of form again.

As above, so below,
There is a universal flow,
I want to know why I am here,
And not live my life in fear.

Looking forward to the day,
When my life has played,
So in contentment I’ll be at rest,
Knowing while here I did my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment