Wednesday, August 15, 2012

If I Die Young

Yesterday I had an appointment.  I was having a conversation with two of the women working there as I was getting ready to leave.  I was letting them know about Pamela Marie Edmund's radio show that I will be the guest on next week and the next thing I heard was the song, "If I Die Young" by The Band Perry playing!  I looked at them and said, "You see, Graham is always letting me know that he is here.  That song is one of the songs on my playlist."  One of the women said, "Oh, I have goosebumps!"  It's these signs from our loved ones that help us to keep going.  In case any of you have not heard this great song, here it is.  My favorite line is "Lord, make me a rainbow, I'll shine down on my mother.  She'll know I'm safe with you when she stands under my colors."
Love to all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0iEj7alzAI

No comments:

Post a Comment