Saturday, January 18, 2014

Phantom Doorbells



A couple of days ago I was awakened again in the early morning hours by the sound of a doorbell.  I knew it wasn't really the doorbell, it was a phantom doorbell.  A front doorbell chime means that something is coming soon and that you are open to it.  This is another way we can receive messages.  When driving a little later an old song played on my car radio, "Baby I Love Your Way,"  by Peter Frampton.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0nc-hh9viQ  It was another message from my dear son!  This has been a week for song messages.  I am so grateful to understand that our relationships with our loved ones in spirit continue.  They show us this in so many ways.  Graham's eternal love and signs and messages keep me going.  Love never dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment