Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Angel Number 123

Last week during the night I was awakened from my sleep with what I thought was my doorbell. I sat up in bed and then realized that the doorbell was not an actual one, I had heard it in my mind. I instinctively looked at my bedside clock. The time was 1:23. I was certain this was a message. When I got up later I looked up the meaning of angel number 123. It said that angel number 123 can be seen as a sign of progression (steps) along a journey. This certainly makes sense to me. As further validation that this was a message I had two additional signs that related to this.

My husband and I were out doing a little shopping yesterday. When I was looking at plants outside in the garden area of Lowe's I heard a song play that had numbers in it. I was able to find the song when I returned home in a Google search. Get this, the song title is 1234 by the Plain White T's! It's a great little song about love. Plain White T's - 1234 
Thank you, Graham, my dear son. When we were finished at Lowe's we went to Barnes and Noble. When I was checking out I noticed a display table that had children's books on it. One of the books' titles was 123! I couldn't believe it. I took a picture of the book. There are so many different ways that we can receive signs and messages. Be aware, trust and believe. Spirit is always talking to us. We are never truly alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment