Sunday, July 19, 2015

Swan Song


 I have been receiving many swan messages and signs recently.  When I did a little research into the meaning of swans I discovered they have great symbolism.   I ordered two white swans to have beside our lovely water feature/pond in our back yard.  I think they are beautiful and speak to the partnership that my son and I share.   I was moved to write this poem.

Swan Song

Ancient symbols of love and eternity,
Union, bonds, and loyalty,
Strong and graceful, stately and white,
Swan pairs often unite for life.

A devoted partnership of beauty and grace,
Calm and serene, moving without haste,
On water that is calm and ripple free,
Swans appear to glide effortlessly.

What lovely ideals swans represent,
Spiritual messages that are heaven sent,
They speak of the soul and transformation,
Music, poetry, and inspiration.

A bridge between the ordinary and the divine,
Realization that comes with the passing of time,
They sing a song of beauty unsurpassed,
Of inner realms, intuition, and love that is vast.

No comments:

Post a Comment