Monday, September 14, 2015

Always Messages and Signs


I had some beautiful messages today from my darling angel boy, Graham. I love the way signs can connect so that we don't doubt they are signs. It's so encouraging. Which is why our loved ones in spirit do this for us.
My personalized license plate on my car reads ALWAZS (Always). When I was driving today I noticed a license plate on a car next to me. I couldn't take a picture of it but it was A1WAY5. I was trying to figure it out and realized that it was also an Always license plate. I was kind of marveling over that when a couple of minutes later I noticed a Walmart truck ahead of me. I couldn't believe it when I saw the word ALWAYS in big red letters on the back of the truck! I was able to find a picture online that shows this. I don't think all Walmart trucks have this on them.

I stopped by the mall and when I was walking through J.C. Penny on my way out I noticed some inspirational jewelry on sale. I stopped to look and saw this necklace. The necklace says LOVE BEYOND WORDS. I then noticed the words above it are MAY YOU ALWAYS! What a wonderful surprise and delight. It was on sale for $14.00, so I brought it home with me.  Love truly is always and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment