Friday, August 27, 2010

Celestial Realms

You can now be found,
In Heaven’s celestial realms,
No longer bound by earthly cares,
Trouble-free and light as air.

Happy, and where you are meant to be,
In the plan of eternity,
Having made that highest climb,
Living in joy sublime.

I envy you your new birth,
It’s hard living on this earth,
And with you no longer here,
My days are filled with many tears.

I am trusting in a Divine plan,
Believing our lives are in God’s hands,
Finding faith to persevere,
Praying life’s meaning becomes more clear.

I want to be happy too,
Even though I can’t be with you,
You are with me in other ways,
I feel your presence every day.

Run amidst the moon and stars,
We are together wherever we are,
Love can’t be measured by hours or minutes,
Love has no boundaries, love has no limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment