Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Teleportation Sign

Teleportation is defined as the transportation of objects from one location to another without passing through any of the points between them.

Here is the story of one of the most amazing signs my husband and I had from our son, Graham.

Graham liked bamboo plants.  After he died I bought a bamboo plant to have in his bedroom upstairs at home.   Every few days I would go into his room to water it.   One day I noticed that one of the leaves was turning brown.   I tried to pull it off, but it wouldn't come off.   I realized that I would need scissors to cut it off of the plant, which were downstairs, so I decided to do it later.

The next morning when I came downstairs and pulled the computer desk chair out to check my email, the brown bamboo leaf was on the seat of the chair!   I showed my husband the leaf on the chair and explained the story.  It was hard to believe, but there was no logical explanation as to how this could be.  We realized then that it was a sign from Graham, showing us that he stays close by.
 Here is a link to a Facebook group about signs from our loved ones if you are interested - Signs From Our Loved Ones

No comments:

Post a Comment