Monday, January 21, 2013

Silent Lucidity

Image from New World - What Is a Spirit Guide?
My husband and I were driving over to visit my parents recently. As my husband was driving I was on our smart phone going through my facebook news feed. I found a post about spirit guides (What Is a Spirit Guide? by New World - click on "See More" below the linked image to see the post) that I thought was interesting. I read it aloud to my husband. Right after that a song came on the radio that caught my attention. I used the Shazam app to find out the name of the song and artist - "Silent Lucidity" by Queensryche. The song played and Shazam showed the lyrics. The words brought me to tears - I really liked these lines:

If you open your mind for me
You won't rely on open eyes to see

The walls you built within
Come tumbling down
And a new world will begin

I will be watching over you
I am gonna help you see it through
I will protect you in the night
I am smiling next to you

My husband pointed out that it seemed very odd that this song played right after reading the spirit guide post. Here is the song on youtube with the complete lyrics:

No comments:

Post a Comment