Thursday, June 20, 2013

Father's Day 2013


I posted this special framed picture of my husband and children on my facebook page this past Father's Day week end.  It is from the summer of 2006.  My son passed in 2007.   I gave this to my husband for Father's Day 2008.  As so often happens with grief, a wave of sadness suddenly overcame me as I posted this.  The tears flowed.  A little later my husband and I went out for a little while. We stopped at a Starbucks to buy a latte.   I was thinking about Graham and how a person can feel reasonably fine one minute, and then be very sad the next.  As I got out of the car, I saw this small white feather!  I had my husband take this picture so I could share it with everyone.  I am so grateful for my heavenly message of love and comfort today.  We are never alone.  Love to us all on a bittersweet day for many.


No comments:

Post a Comment