Friday, June 14, 2013

Leave a Trail

This quote is very meaningful to me.  I feel that it describes my son, Graham, and the way he lived his life.   I saw this plaque with this quote on it not long after Graham passed.  I bought it and have it in the bathroom my son used.
A few days ago while I was out I decided to have lunch at Panera Bread.   I was by myself and sat at a small table by one of the windows.  I was almost finished eating when I happened to notice the poster that was in the window where I was sitting.  I was very surprised to see the poster had this quote on it!  When I was leaving I looked at the posters in the other windows and they all had different quotes.  Was it coincidence that I sat at this particular window?   I know it was not.  :)  Thank you, Graham, my dearest son.   I am following your trail. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment