Monday, July 8, 2013

"I love you's" from heaven.

I just had a wonderful message and validation from my angel boy, Graham. I drew an oracle card from Doreen Virtue's "Angel Dreams" deck. There are 55 cards in this deck. I shuffled them a few times and turned over the top card. The card was Passed-Over Loved Ones! Part of the message in this card is "Loved ones in heaven are offering you comfort, guidance, and support. They are sending you messages of love and light." I was so happy to draw this card!
I also drew a card from Doreen Virtue's "Archangel Michael" deck. I drew "Eternal Love!" Part of the specific meaning of this card is "Your loved one in heaven is sending you an "I love you" message. Two different decks with the same loving messages! It was so comforting. I thought that was amazing, but I was in for another wonderful surprise. My daughter is visiting this weekend. She had gone out for a little while. When she returned I asked her if she would like me to draw a card for her. She did, so I shuffled the "Angel Dreams" cards several times and drew a card for her. It was the same card I had drawn, Passed-Over Loved Ones! What are the odds of that happening? There are so many wonderful ways our loved ones in spirit can give us messages! Forever by our sides. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment