Saturday, November 9, 2013

Heavenly Messages Of Love

This afternoon my husband and I went to see a matinee. When we were walking to our car after the movie was over we noticed this license plate on a parked car - "ANGELZ4". Interesting that the number 4 is associated with angels too. In Doreen Virtue's Angel Numbers book the number 4 is "Angels are with you. Call upon them for help, guidance, and feelings of love and security." We then decided to have dinner at a restaurant. While we were eating I heard one of my favorite message songs from my dear son come on, "I Will Wait" by Mumford and Sons. Here is a link to this great song - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLGMyo8wfPc! After dinner we drove over to a shopping center. While walking down the parking lot to a store I saw this license plate - "GDS ANGL"! We are never alone. Love truly is always and forever. Thank you, Graham. I love you more than I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment