Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Stained Glass

The other day when I was walking to my car in a shopping mall parking lot I noticed a license plate on a parked car.  It was "STNGLAS," stained glass. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I thought it was a little unusual and wondered if it was a message for me.  I am having a very special stained glass fireplace screen made with my son's face on it.  It's not yet complete, but is getting there.
I used a line from one of my poems on the bottom, Shining in God's Holy Grace. I think it's going to be an amazing piece.  There will be Celtic Eternity knots on the border.  We have a Celtic roots ancestry and I love the symbolism of these knots.
A few hours after coming home a picture of the same kind of Celtic knot we chose was on a post that appeared on my facebook news feed!  I feel that this validated that the license plate was a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment