Friday, February 20, 2015

A Spirit-FIlled Moment


Yesterday I went to visit a dear friend who works in a jewelry store.  I bought an "Endless Love" bracelet and three charms there a couple of months ago as a memorial bracelet for my son.  While I was there I decided to look at the charms to see if there were any others that I might like to add to the bracelet.  

I was looking at a star charm that had a small blue stone in it.  I told the salesperson that I liked this because I thought it was the birthstone for my son who was born in March.  She said yes, an aquamarine is the birthstone for March.  She then asked me when my son's birthday was and I replied March 30th.  She looked at me in surprise and said that was her birthday too! 

I then told her that the star was also special for me because of a poem that my friend wrote for me after my son passed.  The first line in the poem is, "He was a bright and shining star."  I had the tray ceiling in my bedroom painted as the night sky after my son passed.  It has a full moon and stars and a shooting star in it.  She then looked at me and said, "I have a shooting star tattoo on my leg!"  She had goosebumps.  By this time my tears were flowing and she was teary eyed too.  I told her that she was my sign from Graham today.  We hugged each other and knew that what had just happened was a very special spirit-filled moment.  Graham always finds ways to let me know that he is with me.  Our loved ones in spirit are alive and well and continue to be a part of our lives.  They want us to know this.  Love never dies.  Thank you, Graham, my sweet boy.  Every charm brings a loving thought of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment